Last weekend was a BLAST! though I don't have many of my friends who can join me for the Freedom Elite event @ Bukit Kiara and A1GP @ Sepang, except Cik Sonia whom always supported me for any events being invited. Thanks babe.
The concert would have been better if I came with many friends and enjoy the music and free flow of drinks. I was there quite early and left at around 1.15am coz I felt a little dizzy and tired after standing on the wood plank in the stadium =.= Did not take any photos nor do crazy stunts there, but I wanted so much try the Flying Fox, unfortunately the queue was horrendous! Skip it. Don't worry, I got home safe though I took a long route back home. More like sesat-ed.
A1GP was extraordinary! I was glad to be there, of course with Cik Sonia... coz that was our first time stepping into Sepang circuit and witnessing the VRoommmmmmm race. It was a very hot and humid Sunday, with big crowd surprisingly. There were hot cars on display, but no hot models on stand - wonder why? Well, some of us should know the reason :P
OK lah... I will post pictures from Sepang later when I get my laptop back from my sister! Arghh! Till then, read on and don't complain.
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
1 comments:
Whoever complain, lili dun approve the comment je! hahahaa... :X bad of me, teach bad tings! neway, i'm the almost-anyting-can-fit-in gal! self-declare, tak malu! hahaahaa.. :P
Post a Comment