Thursday, January 08, 2009

Being Challenged

Frankly, I am simple person when comes to completing a job. So when I have the expertise to complete my assignments, I only believe I've accomplished and done a bravo job. I can not simply step up to another level where I am not comfortable or confident. Why put myself in a situation where I'm not able to perform, rather landing myself into trouble?

Who doesn't like challenge?

Every human likes challenge, that's why they are more than happy to bring themselves into different roles BUT it differs individually. Some can do it at workplace, some have higher self-esteem when out of work. Nothing is pulling me back from doing what I want to do at work; I'm not ready to pursue something which would disappoint myself and my bosses. I would love to be CEO of a company, but I can't wish for it, I got to earn to get it, agree? So this is what I'm doing now. I want to earn it even I have to serve long as an executive or prove to my managers that I'm capable of something better than now.

No one can hold you back nor say things which can lower your self-esteem. They are just CHALLENGING YOU! Don't be a whimp to listen and not act on it! Everyone has their way to climb up the career ladder.

0 comments: