Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Missing the office

I feeeeeeeeeeeel so alive!!!!!!

Coz I am back at work, finally after 1 1/2 weeks of boring holidays. I didn't go anywhere except Melaka and stayed a few days while accompanying my family. The other remaining days were pure laziness. Did nothing, go nowhere!!! So, you know why I am so glad to return to office. I know many of you think I'm mad for behaving this way, but I am really happy to be back in the office, right in front of my lover, my bulky black PC! Boooooo! Ok, maybe my botak cute colleague is sitting opposite of me, never failed to make funny jokes and my manager who is also so adorable when she has her angry looks on her tiny face. Heh heh heh...

I'm praying hard that my events strikes the best sales numbers and I can earn big bucks this year and go holidays in faraway land! I wish I can do things I like, without being tied down like now. You know, I must make this happen! No more empty wishes!!!

Gambatehhhh Miss Lim!!! Shooo away the bad luck for this year!!!
GBU all :)

7 comments:

missironic said...

U call urself Mdm Lim? Hahaha..wat is GBU ah? Gambateh ah li! :D

Yee Lin said...

Good luck!!

increadible.liz said...

Hehe, Miss Lim already! GBU = God Bless You!

Thanks girlssss..

missironic said...

Oohh..New short form i learned. GBU!! hahaaha...

Chang Siong said...

I thought GBU is Gun Bound Unlimited. HAHAHHA!

increadible.liz said...

Rest ASSURED Roshann is a game freako!

weezer said...

early symptoms of a workaholic :P