Friday, January 09, 2009

Brown bread

Despite Gardenia promoting its white bread ..."You can eat it all its own", I strongly think wheatmeal bread is healthier! Opt for brown bread, people!!! Keep you stronger, though it doesn't take as good as white, it is recommended for good living.

Now, let's head to the groceries and buy that BROWN BREAD! Yum yum~

Oh, I've been making my own sandwiches for breakfasts. I think its a good idea to bring your own food too. :D

6 comments:

missironic said...

Ah li eat everything raw!! I dun like! I want my food to be cooked, at least boiled! hahaha.. and i like white bread wor.. hmmm...

increadible.liz said...

FATTENING SIOT! FATTY FATTY BOM BOM!!!

kyliemc said...

yeah,,me like white bread more..coz i think it's so difficult to eat brown bread due to its coarse texture

missironic said...

Lili call me fatty bom bom? Sedihnyer... :(

increadible.liz said...

LOL... today I'm bad, I'm eating white bread too! :P:P fatty bom bom to me!!~~!!!

missironic said...

im eating white bread too!! lolz..