The headline does not suggest that I am getting married! to my partner, though I must say it is every girl's dream to have a family when they are much older and ready for more commitments in life :)
Earlier today I attended an interview which I have high confidence that I will take charge and get that job. AND.... I DID! I was offered on the spot, to be THE future Wedding Planner for one of KL 5-star hotel. I must guess that my face has so much hope that I'd be their most outstanding employee in the event department. Wait! To be precise, the wedding department. As happy as I can be, I'll accept the offer once I've agreed to the package which will be presented to me tomorrow morning. Yipeee!!! What can I say more.... I'm overwhelmed with this news coz I've promised myself that I'll get a job by early May.
I have to thank the motivational book which I've been reading recently The Secret. Of course, I am thankful to myself for believing much in me. The book has made me thought a lot in believing. I've told cutie before that if we think positively, the positive energy will come to us and subsequently good things will fall into place as planned. Only negative thinking will encourage bad things to happen to us continuously.
On other matter; I got into the office today and I got a feeling that my application to work with Summits team will be rejected because over the weekend I kept thinking that in my mind that I'd not be accepted by them. Obviously, I did pretty bad in my final stage interview with the CEO in Cyprus so this is the result. Then after, the good news came :)
You got to believe in yourself to let the good things fall in place for you.
Yes! I am to be wed - to my new job early next month!
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment