At one point of time I had everything planned out for myself; how much more I can learn, how much I can save in my piggy bank, what I have become after working another year with this company. Till....
I got called in to the COO office and they did it.
Yes, very unfortunate I have to leave this place soon as they cannot accommodate me anymore due to the economy downturn. I never thought I was bad worker, in fact I was confident that I did a great job and still learning and improving myself every single day. I am sad to leave this place but I got no choice.
Because I am so lack of experience since I started working in 2007, no companies would hire me with the same pay as my current company could. Needless to say, I have to start from scratch again, earning like a fresh grad simply because I have to take up any job which is available in the market today.
I'm due to be jobless next month and I pray hard so I'll have a job soon as I don't wish to depend on my parents.
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
4 comments:
Keep applying and trying li! Sure to get job one..have faith! :D
keep applying and just take whichever is available. don't be choosy. i'll look out for you... *huggles*
The chaboh Lim i know is a strong person that will never give up n and will definitely get over any challenges she face. Keep on going! Will always be by ur side muaks!
be strong like always chaboh! dun give up! I will always be there for u! *hugs*
Post a Comment