Monday, April 27, 2009

New wardrobe

This time my new wardrobe must looked like as though I'll be attending funerals. :X I dislike wearing black unless I had to; like Monday blues or when I look bloated for no reason, So black usually is a good cover-up. I like colourful clothings and perhaps since my new job is uniform, I can have many more party clothings!!! Yay!!!

Then again, I don't really party these days. I feel that my closest friends no longer enjoy the night scene; rather watch movies, mamak-ing, cafe-ing, watch stage plays and more high-end hobbies. I guess I've never thought I am getting older and still miss those times when I was a teenager. I've no regrets yet so maybe I need a new crowd to make me feel more alive then I can still can do what I like doing when I was younger :)

0 comments: