Sunday, June 07, 2009

a token of appreciation

I got an sms from my boss this morning saying that last night's weddings was a disaster. The couple complained this morning that I did not do a good job and did not stay on till the dinner ends. I was a little frustrated when he said that I did not put my heart to the job. I was practically running all over the hotel yesterday, and kept apologizing to the kitchen chef for those minor mistakes I made. Anyway, that is not the point. I am happy to amend my mistakes if it has been done.

So I called my boss immediately and asked him specifically what when wrong.

He laughed at me. And I replied, "You enjoy seeing me panic is it not?"

The real story was that the wedding couples were very happy, satisfied and appreciated our assistance prior and during their wedding day. Phew! Yesterday both weddings were handled solely by me and of course not forgetting my strong army of banquet men. I thank them much for working hand in hand with me coz I know it is damn tough to work with so many people at the same time!

I look forward to more successful weddings ahead...

0 comments: