Saturday, July 11, 2009

Then again...

As much as I like to say I love my job, these few months have been a tough one. However I must admit that I've learned and experienced a lot throughout my time in this company. People often say that you are a better person when you get to see and be part of something different than the usual. In summary, nothing is easy in life, you've just got to really stand on your own feet and grow to be a useful and respectable person.

At the same time, I am looking at a wider view in seeking a better job. I'd always like to do something I am passionate about and being paid well - impossible at this stage. But I wish to highlight to myself that someday I am able to do it.

On a different note, I miss my dear friends a lot! Happy to hear some of my friends got married, some got better paid jobs, even some doing things they never thought they will ever do, made me proud of them. It has been quite some time that I last met any of my close friends. I dare not say I do not have the time, but seriously my current situation has taken a toll out of my life! So to my dear friends, I sure hope you guys understand and when time permits, I really will see you again :)

Oh, did I mention that SALES is uproaring now??? Time to shop!!!

1 comments:

missironic said...

Soon u'll have time to meet ur dear frens oh~~~ Hehehe.. I also want to find something that I am passionate abt and earn big bucks! That's like a dream come true! Hahaha..