Before you even jump off the cliff, you got to think twice.
Same goes when you have a life and decisions to make so you won't regret and at the same time you know you have tried. As far as I am concern, I am young and able to hop & experience new things and that does not make me a fickle person. In fact, every young talented ones ought to experiment and get new breathing space rather than always in comfort zone *haha, speaking of myself* but yeah, you know what I mean. Never tried, never known.
Anyways, I am about to begin something new old the following week. Just pray for me that my boss will let the hook of me tomorrow. Otherwise, I will walk out myself. *devilish laugh*
Am loving the Sundays every much~
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
1 comments:
Uh oh.. saying me la tu.. not moving frm my comfort zone! hahaha.. :P Neways, im noe u'll b loving ur new old job.. :P
Post a Comment