Since returning to a more professional scene, things are a little mundane. Noting the fact that I known most of the work, I only need a little brushing up than before. I am a little excited handling new regions namely South Africa, Middle East and India. Yes to traveling opportunities and No to difficult communications. You know how things are over the other side of the world!
Events are picking up though the number of employees has decreased. We need to work extra hard and assist wherever we can. We are more than happy to do so. I must say that I missed my old colleagues at the hotel, definitely not the job! They are much funner to work with than the ones now. Anyways, I do not have regrets and shall be extra diligent than before.
I am happy too that I am able to catch up with myself for 2 weeks, being weekend more available than previous and Dear is away for business trip. Wohooo!! *I think I will be slaughtered after this* But really, sometimes you just need some time to just relax and do things your own and understand yourself better.
By the way, CONGRATULATIONS to my sister cousin who is getting married and having a family gathering this weekend. Who's next?
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment