Being a person for almost 20 years had thought me at least 1/4 of life experiences. Indeed, most people view life as no worries. Life's short, yes i know. But the process of growing and learning to be a person is indeed a tough journey. Though our life span may be short, every little thing we do must be accountable in our part of growing. And, it should be worth while. Since the day I stepped out of high school, my life has changed bit by bit.... I've learnt to be independant.. to be strong-hearted and the most important thing is never let other people lower you for nothing...*basically, you must have pride* It may take time for me to acquire this personality... Moreover, I find it a MUST to achieve in order to live on in this very unique Earth. LOL... Come to think of it, GOD has in fact created many different people in this world and we are prone to many of these differences in people we see in every life. Why? I guess that's the way it should be. Or else, do you think we could be an individual person on an island itself? Think of it... I believe not. Unless YOU are an alien... (?)
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment