Saturday, January 29, 2005

Hip Hop, R & B, Rap air~

Too common... yet the TV and radio stations continuously playing those HipHop, R & B, Rap music. Yes, to them they need to accommodate the audience wants. No offence to Usher or Eminem... Even their fashion becomes an "in" thing here in Malaysia. You could see youngters with the pants half dropping, ear piercing as big as my thumb *for crying not loud*, some cool tattoos and definately a band or cap on their head! So, what's with it? I'm not against it, however don't you ever find it very... imitative coz every angle of the city you go, you would see this trend. Maybe not to you.. but I see a lot!!! Sometimes, I would tease them.... "Watch his underwear...!" Okay.. I know, my bad. This is what it takes to be in this trendy world. Or perhaps, you idolize a famous person till you don't realise that it might not fit you... Say... I could be one of them >.<~

0 comments: