To those who're looking for me, I'm currently in Subang "enjoying" my 1 week life! Of course not. LOL. My youngest sister has just admitted herself into Taylors College, doing South Australian Matriculation (SAM). She is trying her best to suit herself in Subang... a very hectic place to study! Oh well, everyone has to go thru such situation, having themselves lost and experience what's life away from home. My eldest sister had been thru such situation, so did i. Knowing things not as difficult as we thought, we're able to cope with new things as easy as a snap. We're happily and independantly living and studying overseas, of course wanting ourselves to complete our degree as soon as we could. As for my youngest sister, sooner enough she will understand and experience what we had b4.
Guess what! I intruded Monash Uni Malaysia!!! W/O any student pass.. lol... am using their comlab now.. that's how I'm able to send my regards to you guys!!! Hmm, this campus has changed a lot.. from interior wise... getting more modern!!! Seeing pretty ladies & hunks walking around campus is my fav hobby too... nahhh... nuthin to look yet! I guess they must be hiding somewhere in classes.. =.+ Indeed, I was glad too. I was able to meet some really old friends. Looks like they are doing well too... as happy as I was to see them in their best looks ;p I really miss this place a lot... sometimes, I wished I could turn back time... wanting myself to just stay put in this campus with my very good friends as compared to gippsland... a very boring place to be right now... *sighs* My friends said I'm very lucky that my parents are paying for me to study overseas... ohoh.. yes I'm glad but in many aspects, I still able to see myself doing better in Sunway itself... :)
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment