It's already July and semester 2 of university is starting soon. At the meantime, it is a 2-week break and I'm getting all the rest I need! Umm... maybe not totally. My parents are here to visit my sister and I. That's why we have to allocate our "rest time" for them. It would be bad to leave your mom and dad aside while you're taking your long sweet sleeps, right? A couple of days back before I came city, my parents came over to my campus and spent a night before heading back to city the next day. They were quite impressed with my campus though they thought that the area was pretty secluded. What they really meant was, it really would drive some of the students up to the wall coz' of boredom! It depends how you actually plan your time and activities right here in the suburb of Melbourne. So far, so good for me. *haahaahaa* My family and I reunites in city at my sister's place. Everyday home cooked food by our very talented chef-mom! She really pampers all of us. Of course, the token of appreciating her cooking is by bloating ourselves with all her fantastic dishes. As most people quote, "home cooked food is the best!" Oh yes, my sister and I still are treated like princesses right now....*enjoying*
0 comments:
Post a Comment