Nothing much happen... Perhaps more assignments on its way! Hell yes, there are two due in 2 weeks time. How horrid could it get? *lols* I wished I'm done with studies and not to face uninviting works from cruel, evil lecturers. Ah.... we can't ask much, can we? Students, what more can we do besides studying? Easy as it sounds. Now I'm wandering within my space.... looking at those tonnes of text books I just collected from uni. Darn, so thick! Believe or not, I have to do those readings in 12 weeks! Haa... what a challenge. Not complaining but, it is sure a lot!!! Nothing new though... I'm sure every communication students has that "depress" look on their face. *heheheheh* Sorry guys.... Don't mean to be cruel. Poor thing myself *sob sob* Ohhh, I'm sure glad I'm done with the uni newsletter! I think I might left out a couple of stuffs for the newsletter. Heck it! I'll fill them in the upcoming one. So much to be done ... and before you realise, everything surpass us.
0 comments:
Post a Comment