To begin my study week being sick, I don't think anyone wished to be in my position. I was excited to start my semester 2 and getting to know new classmates and all... till 'the sickness' attacked me. I was only able to attend Monday's classes, then I had to skipped Tuesday as I got weaker and after the rest of the days. *arghhhhhhh* This is why also, I've not been updating my entries, if all of you may ask. Now, I'm feeling slightly better, though I'm still coughing my lungs out. *cough cough* Don't worry, I'm definately taking a lot of fluids and rest! Too many people told me to really take care of myself. I really am. Sometimes just really slack. When you're sick, you wished your mom or dad could be around to pamper you. You don't have to worry about your meals and all. Being away from home really is a challenge. Oh well, I'm not complaining. I'm living through it. GOD, I've so much to catch up .... *grumbles*
0 comments:
Post a Comment