As usual, Monash published the result a day before the exam publication date. My sista, Jac who's studying in Monash Malaysia messaged me with joy indicated she passed all her units! I was glad for her coz she has not been confident in recent semesters in the course she is attending. Biotech's definately a challenge for science students. 2 big thumbs up for her! Ok, this is the worst part of me. I was so "kan chiong" and I went to check mine after she broke her good news! Damn, "DATABASE ERROR" stated on the result page. I was like ..... oh well, maybe Monash is still doing their thing.. I said to myself. That night, I had a student body meeting. I rushed out of my place coz my friend was here to pick me. How nice of him. *haahaa* He said he needs to go back to his place to check his results too. Everyone was so anxious. Drove back to his unit and he ran to his room. I was too blur to know what's going on. I walked to one of my gf's room (same unit) to check on her. Gosh! She was checking her results too! Her results were ok. Then she asked me to check mine. Even my other friend persuaded me. As I was clicking the result page, I closed both my eyes... *taadaaa* To my surprise, the results were unbelievable! Really. Never expected to get those grades. I was worried all this while to get such grades? Maybe I should not. I was happy I got thru all the papers. Thank GOD, really.
0 comments:
Post a Comment