Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bill on the rise + my 1st ever organizing conference

Oh... Dad was so nice to me. Previously he would have yelled at me coz of my phone bill. Great figure. Like a business woman to be, that time. Can beat my dad's bill as well. He surely wondered what kinda "business" I was dealing. Big QUESTION MARK (?)

Since I am working now, I am glad to pay up my own bills. "Dera" a bit, coz this time you see your own bill right under your nose. Believe the figure and you got to settle it at end month. If I own a credit card, it must be another big issue, ey? That's another time to think.

Work has been pretty interesting each week. I've learnt a lot, though some can be a routine which end up bloody boring. Anyway, I have crazy colleagues. They are one bunch of entertainers. I am the quiet one there. Trying to fit in, however don't really get some of their lame jokes. Haha. Maybe I am too serious when comes to completing work and knock off by 6pm everyday.

Also early this week, I've attended my first ever comference which I organized. Met many high VIP in big companies; some were nice, some were cranky, some were "hamsap" and of course, some were there for what i call, BUSINESS. Overall, it was good as it was a small crowd and easy to handle. Obviously I need to keep track of everyone who attended for that conference. I had my expensive lunches in JW Marriott for the 1st time too! Wohooo... but, there are more to come.... (p.s: nothing special really!)

13 comments:

theone said...

dear, good to hear that u enjoy your very 1st conference. haha i think u will enjoy more n more once u have a hand on it.

well, now that u are working, your parents expected u pay 4 your own bill, and other stuffs, it might be hard at first, but soon or later i m sure you can manage it just fine dear.

um, i m back in canberra, feeling sick after the trip, dont know why, must be didnt get enough sleep or other's as well.

ok, do your best again this week, will call u soon, love you.

increadible.liz said...

MY FIRST PAYCHECK!!! bila ni... sedih....

Ey, my poor dear sick. Take care ok. See a doc if you r really sick, else I think you ought to take a long rest after your trip to Melb last weekend. Must be all the loading & unloading of things that made you sick.

theone said...

Yeah, the first paycheck just gone like that *click*

dont worry, i know how to take care of myself, will see doctor if needed dont need to pay anyway :P

ok, Karan is feeding me a lots of whippy cream, that why i m sick i think...sigh...no more cream for james :P

increadible.liz said...

ohh... now you both play "cream" stuffs eh? OMG!!!! Seriously, I can't imagine you both together. *slaps her forehead*

theone said...

dear, is not what u think...hahaha, he ask me to type that in :P anyway you reply quite fast, hahaha...good good...

increadible.liz said...

Right... He asked you to eat more cream you also do that lah...

*tsk tsk*

theone said...

hahahahaha, dear is just a joke that he always say in front of his friend.. :P

anyway had my first math test today, guess it was ok, not too hard, not too easy, just the right level hopefully can get some good marks, oh yeah i have a few assignment due in tooo...need to start working on it soon...

all the best to me :P dear...

always miss & love you.

increadible.liz said...

Has this become our chatbox instead? LOL.

Study smart! Sure can lah. Im sure ur maths is better than mine lots more. Huahahahhahaha :P

theone said...

hahahaha, true, true...is our chatty box... :P

good...you reply so fast dear...good good love you so much... :)

increadible.liz said...

Got nothing better to do... Gosh!

*bangs her head on the table*

theone said...

hahaahahhaa, see if can break the most comments records :P

yeah, just want to express my love to you every single day...love you

increadible.liz said...

Now comes back to BILLS...

See we can chat so much... U can even say "break the records"!

Lolx. If this was a call or sms, that would cost a bomb, ey? But money earn need to be used too ritee?? Hehehehhehehe :P

Love you fei cai!

theone said...

Haha i know we can chat for as long as we can...if there isnt a money problem...just wish we can chat as long as we can every night.

ummmm, seems u pretty free at work...well yeah..i m in my last class for today...goin back late...call u later..love you so much!!