Thanks to Fifi, we had a "free" makan at her place in conjunction to her belated birthday early this month. Was a small crowd as most of her close friends attended the gathering. I was happy to meet up my dear Fifi & Sonia. *hehe* I am also glad that Fifi has finally moved on to her new life *fingers crossed* She will meet THE ONE soon. Don't worry Fifi, not ALL MEN sux ok? :)
Afterwards, the after-party @ Pure Bar was indeed a blast for me, at least. But I reckon everyone had a good time there! Met a few new & old friends. Trance/House was pumping so well that night, it was just my night really! I missed those time I had in Melbourne with my party friends. *lol* Um, I managed to take a few polaraid photos with my godbro Chris & other friends. The best thing was I get to keep them. I displayed them on my desk @ home. Woooo... one sexy thing!
More parties to come....!
However, this weekend is reserved for what I call "holy day". Cheng Beng is a day where we (families) pay respect to respective anccestors at their graveyard. Need to clean their "home" and burn some new paper clothes & properties for them :)
My ah-po & ah-kong...
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
2 comments:
hahahaha, isnt is always great to party with your best friends, I did some partying with my friend too last week, a PJ party by our student union, guess isnt a bad turn out, but for me it was ok, reader must know why...hahaha besause i m not with my loved one, anyway thisnt so bad at all, because we are still in love each other and our love will just grow stonger and stonger...
shea li, I love you...
Huggies, love always
Hahahaha.... Thank you thank you... It wasnt me who organise it.. U r the one making it happen! hahaha...
Post a Comment