Sunday, March 18, 2007

Some thoughts...

Away from someone you love is something one need to endure, if she/he wants it to work it the best. Even if we speak about family members, we tend to miss them so much that we need to call home to our parents everyday at the beginning of the time when you are new at a place. After sometime, you get used to it. However, everyone knows LOVE for family and love for partner is different.

These days some past caught my thoughts about how much I will need to cope for now and the future, which I'm not sure whether its realistic or not. I need to be practical & realistic so at least I know there is that something waiting for me at the end of the day. I know... sometimes PLANS don't work as I wanted and I could be disappointed one day. Yet I feel that some lil' plans do help my life a bit here & there. This is to give me some lil' sign to where I will head the next day.

So back to the LOVE matter. It is always to say than to do it, as many quoted. Whenever we try to do it after saying it, it feels ok at the beginning then it slowly slacks off in the middle & that's where arguments break between you & your partner. Sadly, a happy, steady couple do get into arguments that post a war in the house. Like one of my close friend always remind me, "being in a relationship seems nice & easy but when it gets along especially after a year things start to change as you both look for something different in the relationship." I might agree to what she says afterall!

Each time I say "hope", I don't know what I am hoping for coz "hope" doesn't guarantee you anything nowadays. "Hope" is just a word. Sometimes "hope" gives too much wishful hopes to people out there. If you believe it, then you will need to do something about it to make it realised. So, I HOPE for everyone's best LOVE out there! Cheers all.

10 comments:

missironic said...

u hope bcoz u not confident of wat going to happen. u hope bcoz u noe u want tat but is hard to get/achieve. tats y ppl hope bcoz is the onli ting 1 can do tat will give them abit faith (abit onli) to want something or to obtain something. all in all..hope wont bring the tings u want if u urself dun go get it..rite? nvm li..i will always love u ya..muahahahaa..muakss!

theone said...

dear, very interesting post, about love matter, haha u told me you read a lot relationship books, guess you have learn a lot from these books, good for you dear.

anyway started work again, hope it wont be a lot of work this weeks, so you wont be so tired after work, ok all the best dear. love you!

increadible.liz said...

Woah nia, you know what I mean! Glad you understood what i was trynna convey. *sobs*

I AM SICK AGAIN!!! F***!

theone said...

ohhhh, yeah dear...you are sick again, damn KL making my girl sick, so many pp that why, anyway maybe just dont go out as much, just for work only, and also take more rest after work, you will get better soon, otherwise go see a doctor or see me since i m Dr.Lau :P

ok, la...ttyl catch up soon! love you always

increadible.liz said...

Fuyoh Dr. Lau! Ya la, been going to work & go back after. Didn't go anywhere thats why stuck in the room & get sick! LOL!! Someone pls date me lah.. so kesian~~~

missironic said...

hahahaaa..sure. kan we telepathic sumtimes...i can read ur mind~~~~ jeng jeng! haahahahaa..poor lili san..sick again ah..aiyo! nex time wear mask to work..byk habuk kat sana..lepas tu stuck in the room, no fresh air..tu le the habuk dah masuk ur body dy..hmm..i wud date u if i got a car! but sadly..saya org berpublic transport..=( newayz..take care oh..drink lots of water n eat lots of vitamin C! u noe wat..i sembelit AGAIN!! is making me so uncomfortable..*fidgeting fidgeting*

increadible.liz said...

Ewww... sembelit. Go find Dr. Lau. He got "cure" for you... whahahhaha....

I mmg dah berhabuk... KL mmg not good plc to live, but good to earn $$$. Terpaksa bersusah lo. Dun worry, will be well soon! *crossed fingers*

missironic said...

Dr. Lau can cure me? i doubt it..tak berlesen 1..cure u onli can la...cure me? instead of curing..lagi bloated it bcome..hahahahaa...

theone said...

yeah, big city arent good to live, becoz of too many people there...but is always good to earn good $$

well, guess big city isnt very good for you, but is your first job, just do your best, remember i m always here with you.

anthraxxxx said...

Big cities are good to earn big money but don't forget we also gotta spend even bigger on our daily expenses at the same time. But I can't deny the fact that there are more opportunities and exposure to gain from big cities :)

Anyway this is an interesting post. Keep it up.