Sunday, February 13, 2005

back to the working cycle

Almost everyone's heading back to where they came from coz it's time for them to get their brain & mind functioning again for the whole year! The chinese festive season is not over but I'm sure each and every chinese out there enjoyed the short holiday with their close families. To those who're not married, more angpaos into their pockets though some are old enough to earn their own living! *lol* And, firecrackers are still being lighted up to kill everyone's heart out! *tsk tsk* Sorry, I know I've been cursing lately especially in this festive season. I'll learn to control my bad language *promise* So, all students are going back to uni & flying overseas to continue their hardwork. Like most of us who came back last year November, we could feel that this holiday is enough and our brain needs to work or else it would no longer be in use! *lol* Okay, I was juz exaggerating. Somehow, you could feel something's missing in us. We're a student. So, we feel very useless without any assignments given to us. When we're home, we're pampered by our parents. Spoon fed, I say. Definately a total different lifestyle from the westerners. Teenagers live on their own. Different people, different culture. True enough. Anyway, happy working to everyone & hardwork all the way this year! Gambatei~

0 comments: