Sunday, February 06, 2005

not all bad things end badly...

A couple of days back, I got hold of my ex-highschoolmate. Something wasn't right when i read her MSN nick that indicated "so sad to leave". I approached her & it was good to know she wasn't facing anyMAJOR breakdown! Well, the fact is she is leaving for Perth to further her studies and she just felt a little down about it. I'm sure no one wants to leave home when everything seems to fall right for you, right here. However, she set her mind to complete her studies in Murdoch Uni and she hopes the best out of it. So, I actually went to see her before she leaves next week. She was different than before; now soft spoken, smart chatter & of course, became so pretty! Heeheehee... I'm glad for her. And I was happy that she turned up for the short meeting. No matter what, I would want to wish her all the best in her studies and her life too :]

Sometimes, when i thought of the past, it is frustrating enough knowing how stupid & immature i was. Many people say, our past let us learn and would make us stronger and "wiser" now. Whatever the past it may be, we must get over it and live on like any other days. My previous post mentioned about life's short. So, be happy & lessen conflicts! When you're really "lucky" in most things this time, put a smile on your face & tell yourself... "I'm glad that things are well for me & appreciate it baby!" *laughs out* Yeahhh... you do feel good after all. Clear all doubts though not all can overcome. That's important. You wouldn't like anything being stranded ;)

0 comments: