Sunday, February 27, 2005

lala.. going back to uni...~

Here we go again... the most busiest days of our life *for most students*... uni semester commences! Tomorrow back to uni with heavy head to begin 3rd year of classes. *yawNs* I'm a little worried, coz expectations from uni.. from my parents... from myself too.. are higher this time. Can't be a slacker like I used to in Year 1. Heeheehee... Plus, I'm helping the international students society to produce newsletters throughout the year. I want it all right and well. Fear of many bad thing comes along the way... However, I'll be strong to go thru this tough year ahead of me.

Hmmm, today is the day where all returning students be back from their hometown. The residences should be busy... yet I don't see a single soul around =.= What happpen to them? Lost ah? Mayb not... I guess they moved in silently?! O.o~ What about me? I got back earlier... got no idea why... should have just be home and fly over yesterday! But, nothing to regret too... I still managed to use up my time ... cleaning my room... got back my old stuffs too from the storage! WoooT! Didn't expect I have loads of things with me! Looks like b4 I'll be home for good, I better dispose them all! Haahaahaa...

=Busy mode=

0 comments: