I believe so much of my own principles that I neglected others thoughts. It hurts to see your loved one doing so much for you and you continuing being such a ignorant until sudden bangs your head! *bOom* There, you realised that you've been such a pain in the arse! When you're in such position whereby you're placed into your loved one's shoes, you know how much agony he/she has been going thru for you. Just for you to be happy. You, yourself don't want to put so much hope in fear of getting used & hurt again. So, you try to step back when comes to relationship issues. However, all these occurances have made most people to be better persons. "Practice makes perfect"..... defines in this context as the more you experience it, the better you understand & won't make silly mistakes repeatedly. Yesterday, I was totally an ignorant to someone who's truly patient and sincere in me. I don't blame that someone for what had happened, instead I'm thankful that what happened in between has make a difference in my life today. Moving with the flow guides us to take things on our own pace. Not all. But in this relationship context. No use rushing when you know it will lead no where at the end of the road. The worst thing you would get is getting yourselves into deeper trouble and it is too late to regret. That someone often tells me that I must not judge people now with all the past I had been thru. It is unfair to do so coz you would most reject every little chances that come to you. In fact, you're not giving yourself another chance. Wise words.... I begin to wonder, he is so right. So right that what's NOW IS NOW, THEN WAS THEN. Only thing now, our past makes us even stronger than anyone could ever imagine!
0 comments:
Post a Comment