Friday, March 18, 2005

after all....

At least now, I'm done with the 1st issue of my newsletter for the international students association. Not sure I'd looked forward in the next issue. Too much hassle. Anyways, I need to fulfill my promise. Should not be letting my responsibility left hanging no where. True enough I complained a lot lately to my close friends. All they could ask me to do is quit what I am doing and do what I like doing instead. Maybe they were right. Despite me kept complaining, I decided to finish up where I started. So, this is something I must learn. Though it may seemed difficult, I would still want to complete it. UNLESS I'm not capable of doing it, then I would call it a QUIT! I have a few good friends around and I'm glad that they bear with my "crap" and giving me their continuous support as friends. I really appreciate this bunch of people.

0 comments: