Tuesday, March 22, 2005

more and more bad news...

*sighs* This semester over here isn't as nice as it seems. It was okay at the beginning of it, till many problems kept pouring onto me. My head gets so heavy, thinking of ways to solve the matters.

Last 2 weeks, I had an misunderstanding with my housemate. A week later,I had an argument with someone and both of us were pretty down. Then, a few days after, I discovered my window security netting was a lil torn at the sides of the latches. I was in fear! I presummed somebody tried to break into my room. Gosh... and now, my friend informed me that I wouldn't be able to attend my graduation ceremony on time and that I have to wait till end year of 2006. That means, no official cert, no job, no PR. Once again my plan ruin! Arghhhhhhhhhh~~~ someone give me some moral support =(

0 comments: