Though it was Easter break, the city was still awake. Shops were mostly open. And the best thing was we got to window shopping~ *lols* Girls will always be girls... I was in city with a bunch of students from my uni. It was a one-day-trip. I did not shop much except that I got my USB keyboard at last! Hahaha... from the an asian pc shop. *thank god* I think I was quick that I got my elder sis's birthday gift too! Even the Esprit shopkeeper thought I was a "good planner". Oh NO. Just so happened I saw something nice. So, I got it! Hope my sis like it tho~ Ah! My friends and I were quite upset that we could not get any market stuffs coz our uni bus was going to leave and will only come back late evening. We could not carry those heavy stuffs while moving about in the city, could we? Aih... well, we got our market stuffs from the mart near our house instead. We're going to Lake Entrance tomorrow~~ a beach area! for 2 nights! Its gonna be awesome! The beach is 90 miles! I would like to see it myself. Pretty excited for this trip as this is my first trip with friends. Hopefully we'll enjoy the trip =) Happy Holidays!
0 comments:
Post a Comment