Tuesday, March 08, 2005

another week of uni~

2nd week of uni... nuthin much really, if you asked me. Except the usual thing that the aussies would do each time they go back to their hometown & come back to the residence again; more parties and get drunk!*lol* That's just the real aussies. Anyway, this week is quiet still. Or maybe my ear drums giving my problems(?) Not much of events are on yet. I guess the uni is still busy planning of activities for us. Myself busy with the newsletter which is going to be distributed this Friday! Ha, not much of a work though. I hope my prez is happy with it. I don't have much knowledge in this newletter thingy. Not much guidance in preparing the newsletter. I guess I'm living on my own knowledge to produce the best sheets! =)

Just after my house meeting at 7.20pm, all back doing their own things. This meeting was to outline some house rules for us all to obey (at least a guide). Hopefully after this, everyone will be a little more understanding and not simply pointing fingers at anyone. Though not much was discussed during the meeting, we got to speak out some of our concerns. And that made us all a little bit relieved. More complains in future? *lol* I guess we'll have to see what the residence management can do for us all.

0 comments: