If you must ask me what the headline is all about..., it is definately NOT a dance fiesta! *lol* So,my friends and I went city on saturday with the intention of having a good time at the MOOMBA FESTIVAL. It is also called the waterfest. Hmm... if you want to know more about it... visit www.thatsmelbourne.com.au We had a good time though it felt as though the day won't want to end!
Anyways, we were at Victoria market, shopping for some fresh goods. And, we bought lots of fruits and chinese vegetables. Actually... it would not be ME! It was my both girlfriends! Food shoppers MAN! I did not shop much though. I got some fresh fruits for my sister as she seldom comes out from her "shell". Me being a good sis aye! *hahaha* After our marketing, we had our lunch in Brunswick and we also dropped by my sister's place to hand her the fruits. 5 mins visiting!!! zOOm we off to city. All we did was window shopping coz I guess the whole street seemed too familiar and boring to us by now. About teatime, we were in Crown! For what? Cakes session!!! Yum yum~ I had Honeycrumb cheese cake! I hate cheese. But my friends kept saying Greco's cheese cakes are delicious. Nothing to regret! I had it! Ummm, it was just all right. Not to my fancy tho.
The day started to get darker and it was time for us to get our asses to the festival!!! And... the park was HUGE! We walked until our legs numb =.=! I think we enjoyed most was the games section. My friend won a huge DINO. You asked me? I won 3 tiny miserable Pooh set. *lol* I did not dare to waste so much $$$ on games. The games were pretty expensive anyways. At 9.30pm sharp, fireworks were lighted up! Woah... it was BEAUTIFUL! My friends and I got a good spot though we had to stand up to witness the fireworks. It was brilliant of them(Moomba activity managers) to do such! All of us were amazed by the lights and colors. It lasted for about 1/2 hours. It was worthwhile to spend our time there. We had a good time, totally! =D
More next year? Maybe... =)
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment