Arghh~~~ assignments again... 2 more assignments to complete by this coming Friday. GOD. What else can we do but complain?Now I'm having difficulties to start the task coz I don't even understand what it wants.In fact, there is no clear question to it.Can't the lecturers make it clear for us all rather than making us kepala pusing? For what? So that they can easily fail us and that we will feel bad after getting the marks?*sigh* Sometimes, I don't understand what's all this learning process about. Of course it sets challenges for us, but most time it just does not make sense. Haa... I think those academic staffs feel good to torture students. Plus, they can get more money from us, in case we have to spend more time in uni. Brrrrrr!!!
Its raining now... feeling sleepy and tired... =_=
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment