Sunday, August 28, 2005

shopping spree day

Got up quite early so as not to miss the bus. However,I was there "too early" and as expected people would come late. We left uni for DFO (direct factory outlets) at about 9am. Thank GOD. I hate spending so much time waiting for people who're not punctual. So, 20 of us took off to Moorabbin with excited and happy feeling. Everyone kinda slept throughout the journey that took us about 2 hours. I guess everyone was tired after that whole week of stress and work and they had to wake up early for this trip! Then, we spent for almost 3 hours in DFO, tried to grab cheap goods especially clothes (for the gals). DFO is not as big as most people thought. It looked exactly like a warehouse with a storey high. Stores were spread all over. I must say some shops sell quite expensive items. Well, for the expensive items, we just browsed through and hopped to the next favourite shop. Lily and I were almost going crazy as we got excited with those cheap prices displayed in our favourite shops. After all rushing in and out from one shop to the other, both of us got some stuffs. Mostly were tops and accessories.

After lunch, we got a large vote from members of the trip to stop by Chadstone though it was not in the itenary. Nonie was so happy that we could stop at Chadtone. Apparently, she wanted to get some tops she had been eyeing for a long time in Myres. *hahaha* There she went. As for most of us, we were window shopping as most shops there were selling pretty expensive brands. We left for Springvale after 2 hours. Got a bit lost on the way, but managed to get back to track. Reached Springvale, an alternative place where we got our Asian groceries and had our Vietnamnese dinner too. Lily had her beef noodles that she wanted to tried long time ago and I had Szechuan chicken with rice, instead.

We headed back to Churchill at about 8pm. Everyone was happy and extra tired! After all those shoppings and good times, I was sure everyone felt a little satisfaction. Glad everyone liked the trip and will continue to support ISA.

0 comments: