I've not spoken to my dearest friend Shannon from Malaysia for quite sometime till she messaged me in msn. Darn, I miss that girl. She's fun, loving and crazy most times. I met her back in Sunway College, where I used to study my pre-uni course. Anyway, this afternoon we were talking about job opportunites. She said she was interested to work as a cabin crew. She also mentioned those good deals the company would offer cabin crew. By the way, it is Emirates, one of world's best airline company. Somehow when she was telling me all those stuffs, it triggered me to consider getting a job from this airline. And then, I was excited. I am excited now too. Imagine how much you get to earn while working in this airline! You wouldn't expect so much! US$3000 a month... no kidding! However, you'll be based in Dubai for 3 years. Yesss, on contract with them for 3 freaking years! Then again, I think it is ok. I am going to give it a try. I can't see my future well based only in Melbourne. It's tough here. Competition with the locals in media field. I guess there's nothing much left for the rest of us. Goshhhhhh, I'm so so exicted!!! Can't wait to finish my studies next year. *counting the days*
0 comments:
Post a Comment