Tuesday, August 02, 2005

like a prayer~

*listening to Like a prayer by Madonna*

Haa, at last I'm able to listen to this song. Thanks to Gary. *muaxxx* This song's famous right here. Everyone knows the lyrics so well... and this song often played in clubs.

It was hectic the whole day today. Got up early to catch up on my unit readings. Was at gym working out an hour later. Rushed to uni to make copies of posters for my club and also reproduced the club's newsletter. Then I had to attend my seminar later at noon. Could not take it. The class was intensive that it made me headache. I was struggling to understand what the lecturer was trying to imply. I did my readings in the morning. It did helped a little though. *sighs* Got to really note this unit. Don't want to be left behind coz it's one of a core subject. Nuff said. *feel like banging my head now*

0 comments: