Monday, August 15, 2005

assignments killer!

At last I'm done with my 2 first assignments for this sem. So torturing, I tell you. Then again, I'm sure everyone of you are going through it now... or went through it before. Now, I felt a little relief when those "horrifying" task given are over and this week I get to spend some time on myself. :) Yesss, some quality time reading fashion mags, going to gym, eat properly... all sorts.

I came across an ad in the student union's weekly memo about funk/hip hop class. Indeed, I planned since last week to attend this class. Thought it might be a new form of "exercise" for me, I asked my fellow "crazy" housemates to come along! We had tremendous fun though it seemed quite tough to catch up with the moves. But hey, it was our first class. We will pick it up soon. In fact, I still can remember some of the steps! *lols* You should try it too. It is every Monday from 5.30-6.30 at Hexagon. Be there! =_+ I'm promoting well huh? ;p

0 comments: