Slept early last night and got up at about half past ten this morning with my blurrest look, thinking about what I was supposed to do for the day. Everything's so plan when I was uni but when it comes to holidays, you thought you'd have plan ahead but there's nothing to do! I know most of us are taking this precious time to sit back and relax coz it's summer holiday right now! Some even took the chance to travel around and enjoy great trips with family and friends. Meanwhile this very morning, I delibrately forced my elder sister to clean her room. Gosh, you should see the amount of things she has. Ranging from books on her desk, racks of Cds & Dvds,old clothes,her fav clothes,shoes... etc... damn, there are a lot! So she said, "why not clean part of it first", and I felt a little relieve when she was willing to clean. She has got to shift before we family get back to Malaysia, that is why I consistently asked her to pack up her things. I sound like a mom heh? Hehehe... It was fun arranging, packing, labelling and vacumming her things all together. It actually bond us, rather than her sitting in front of her PC watching animes most of her free time. *lol* like couch potato! Anyway, it was a good exercise as well... like my sis teased me.."you pay hundreds to get fit, while house cleaning is the best exercise you can get and it's FREE!" =.= bloody hell... My sis is a fun loving person. Love her to bits! Even she has to tease me till I can't stand it.
Yay... Papa and Mummy plus little rascal sister are soon to reunite with elder sis and me! Can't wait~
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment