It's Wednesday and I have not heard any news from my lecturer regarding my result. I'm quite anxious about it as I am not intending to retake the subject nor even to waste further time. I need to finish up my degree by next June and be done with studies. WHY is it so hard to end something you don't like, but those you enjoy doing it moves so quickly? Funny how things are. I'm looking forward to a positive reply by this Friday from my lecturer. Hoping the best =)
Time flies. I remembered complaining about what am I to do for the next 2 months in Melb city and now it is already a month I'm living with my elder sister. I've quitted gym and all I do now is getting up GODDAMN early for no reason, watch Korean dramas and feeling sorry & angry of those characters in the movie. Seriously, korean girls (in movies) cry a lot! Make me bengang half of the running time. Oh ya, not forgetting, I'm putting on weight too! *lol* Of course lah.. have been lingering at the kitchen 3/4 of my time in the house, why not right? Gagagaga... don't worry, I won't turned out obeseeeeee! I miss disturbing my neighbours back home. My neighbours here are so quiet and to themselves. Their dogs don't even bark. Gosh... so perfect environment? One thing for sure, once these people are out from work, they get home as quickly as they could and hide themselves. You can only see tiny lights in the middle of the house. Yeah, they have kinder spirit but quiet ones, unlike Asians. We have loud families. *grins*
Come to think of time, Green Day's concert is next Saturday! Woohoooooo.. can't wait! Hmm, I need to think of what to wear that day itself. To be punk rocker like Blink 182? or Marilyn Manson? or some decent pop group? Hmmm....
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment