I've gotten an email from the unit coordinator from my uni regarding my exam result appeal this afternnon and I'm quite at losing hope already because the uni is taking their time to look into this matter and it's too heart aching to go through it. No confirmation about the matter, and I keep on waiting till the day I leave Melbourne. I've also been thinking a lot of what I will do if I needed to repeat the unit and how's my plan going to be next year. I even thought of working while studying already, coz it has been a while since I depended my dad for every little things. Dad needs to support my two other sisters, who'll be studying further, an Honours and a Bachelor degree. Totally pocket burnt! But anyhow, he is still able to support us three no matter what. Dad's getting old and someone has to help ease his burden. It must be me. Both sisters have long way more to go, that's why I'm willing to do something which could help Dad. Someday, both my parents have to own a good life and never to worry about us three anymore, not even if we three build our own family later. They really need to sit back and relax. I think my parents are waiting for that day too. *grins* It's not a long way for me to enter the working world! I'll out soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment