Saturday, December 03, 2005

The last days of gyming/ Party time!

It is not exactly 15 days I've worked out in Fitness First gym but I've experienced a new healthy way of keeping my body fit and healthy when I never did take care of my body during the exam weeks. Today's my last day of gyming and I won't be able to attend anymore session as my parents and younger sister will be over in Melbourne for a visit next weekend. Thus, we'll definately be spending more time together and perhaps after my elder sister's convo, we'll be travelling around Australia before flying back to Malaysia. It has been a long time since I last saw my beloved mom. I missed her so much! Can't wait to meet them all again. Back to gym, it was a rewarding 15-days experience though I did not cut down 10kgs in 15 days, as I mentioned before *sob sob*. Nevertheless, I've toned up some muscles on my calves and thighs. They looked awsome! Seriously, I need to do something about my abdomen part still. Too flabby. Thanks Fitness First, for "cheating" me and my gym-partner Merilyn through to participate in it and gave us the best time of our 2 boring weeks. *cheers*

After results day, my friends/uni mates were all energised to go dancing in city. We met up in Amber Lounge in Lonsdale Street soaked as the weather was wet and messy. I was glad to see them again coz I know I'll not be able to meet them as often as before where we used to be on the same campus 2 years ago. Indeed, my cha bohs are graduating this December and I'm happy for them. They'll proceed into their new adventure and I'll definately miss them a lot. We hung around the lounge for about 2 hours plus and then parted. I love the music played there and looking forward to go there again in near future.. *with GOD-KNOWS-WHO* *lol* Thanks guys.

0 comments: