Been sitting in front of the pc since Tuesday evening with heart beating so vigorously, waiting for my final exam results. And yes, I got it today! a day before the release date. As I looked through my 4 units, I was little disappointed with some units. I had studied so much and consistently, yet results were terribly placed. I don't know where I went wrong. I changed my studying method, which is not to memorise all time but to understand each and every materials. It seemed I failed to do so. I failed myself. Could be studying is not my cup of tea? Or it is just me, being paranoid? I never wanted to make my parents upset with me nor myself. Of all times, it has had to happen. Too sick to think of it. Too disappointing. I am disappointed at myself. It is not the end of it, I sure need to buck up a lot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment