Damn it is a very hot day indeed. Killed most plants around the neighbourhood and almost killed me too! Now I know why Longy said I turned dark a week ago! The weather is just getting bad to worst each day. Anyway, today's update on gym DAY 3.
Day 3
I was alone at gym today as Merilyn couldn't make it. She had her "Mock gradutation" and she probably in the gym centre right now. I was surprised to see many working people came in during lunch hour to work out. Gosh! Don't they need some break like having some scrumpcious lunch? I guess keeping fit is another way to kill their lunch hour and perhaps they would feel fresher after their work out. Finally before I walked out from the centre, Kenny (our PT=personal trainer) smiled so handsomely ... awww... just to remind me and Merilyn to attend tomorrow's kickboxing session at 10am. Heh heh heh... *eh woman,you better be there!you wouldn't want to keep "someone" waiting ya...*
Total workout: Feel good but tired by midday
Hello world, are you still around?
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment