Haaaaaaaa... almost died of boredom, just like all my friends who're living in Clayton right now awaiting for results and graduation in December. Nevermind, I should stop whinging coz every entries posted are almost the same issue which would make my own readers get sick of my story life. *lol* As I was ironing my clothes early this morning, a PRIVATE CALLER appeared on my cellphone screen. So I wondered who would call me except Dad or some overseas friends. Again, Dad wouldn't call coz he called us (sis and me) almost everyday to the house phone. I answered the call and .. unexpectedly a girl mentioned about some Fitness First thingy... said that I won some membership passes to gym there! As most of us know Fitness First is a well-known gym centre. I was surprised and delighted that I got the chance to work out at that gym! I know it's pretty expensive to apply membership there. The best part is that I can bring my closest friend to gym with me! Joewiz... ALL YOURS! Hehehehe.... I must thank McD Bourke Street for that chance. *weeeeheeee* Time to work out, baybeh!