Monday, November 07, 2005

everything back to normal

My dearest friends, thank you for being such great mates when I was feeling down. I know I've not been pouring out my feelings sincerely to anyone of you... but when I know I have friends who cared and loved me, I feel that I'm appreciated as a person. My problem I faced recently was solved properly and I was glad that everything is back to normal. I'm glad that I've good friends around to trust and experience life and that is the key to successful friendships. It has been a rough week before and now I'm living like any other good days. I can't wait to leave this campus for the summer holidays and will recharged when I get back to campus next year! Bon voyage to my friends who will be leaving to their home countries. Hope to see you again next sem... don't keep yourselves too busy, yea. *winks*

0 comments: