I got up early on Thursday morning while the sun shone brightly in the skies. It felt so refreshing and cheery as I took a tram down with my dear ex-housemates to St Kilda Beach.We were excited coz it has been days we sat at home doing nothing but eat and watch telly!The BEACH sounds pretty good eh? When we got there we had our lunchie at one of the cafe's and hung around the beach. The day got even hotter and it slowly made us all almost died of dyhydration! It was HOT and DRY. Unlike any Asian countries, it'd be HUMID and can make you sweat. Anyway, both type of weather doesn't make any much difference.Though we enjoyed the beach with cute hunks and babes, ice-creams and the sunny day, we got home feeling exhausted. I got sick myself. *lol* Don't worry, I'm better today or else I won't be posting any entry. *hula hula*
0 comments:
Post a Comment