Monday, November 28, 2005

An outing at Clayton

On Friday afternoon after gym session, cha boh Joewiz invited me to stay overnight at Clayton for the weekend. So I was at her place on Sunday. I got up goddamn early to catch early tram and train to Clayton as it usually takes about 1 hour to reach that stop. It was SUNDAY, thus people moved and did work really slow and I, myself couldn't be bothered to get pissed off as well when the train at Central cancelled the Glen Waverly line (a stop where my friend was going to pick me). I had to take another train which I waited for another 12 mins. It was so funny when I told my friends in Clayton that I took almost 2 hours to get there! Gee, all the hassles. Then again, I got nothing to do, might as well just get stuck with bad luck. Finally, I met up with the gang and the cha bohs for swim & spa before BBQ with another bunch of people at some nearby park. Boy, being a uni student has a lot of benefit. Though I'm not from Monash Clayton, I must say their services are good and check out all the facilities they have in that campus! Anyway, 3 of us paid $7.50 per entry for aqua centre. We got to use the pool, spa, steamroom and sauna for unlimited time. Worth paying, unlike back in my campus where we had to pay so much for limited facilities. OKAY, not complaining!!! :x At about quater past noon, all the 7 of us went for BBQ with other bunch of friends. A lot of food and drinks and... "nice" people too. Had our fun noon with some games and chattery and we headed back home. Oh yes, I need to mention this! I HAVE DURIAN!!!! All the way from Clayton. Sorry everyone at Clayton, going to share with my housemates instead. Must be bloody stuffed last night eh? ;p *thanks cha boh Joewiz for accomodating me last night. it was fun tho i had to sleep under your bed >.< *lol* *kiddinggg*

0 comments: