Since last Thursday, I've not been doing anything except lingered in the city and perhaps more interestingly, my sis's living room. Eat and watch old movies, that was what I've been doing. *lol* I know... I'm just being a fat PIG who doesn't care what's going on outside! It's Monday and I'm going to plan something that I could do for the rest of the month.. It sounds like I'm preparing for some adventure, huh? We'll see... no idea what's ahead of me. Maybe I could start keeping fit. I have been away from the gym far too long.. that is. If any of you in Melb seeing me running or jumping like a mad fella in any parks near Brunswick, that's definately ME! Goshh, I miss me... the crazy me when I was back in Gippyland... Life now is too serious. Got no one to go crazy with... coz most of us have parted, some live not even near where I am now. Phone call is the nearest source of communication yet that would cost a lot if one spends too much time on the phone. I could have find some part time job, but the laws here are quite strict and of course I wouldn't want to breach it or else my visa will be taken away! The thing is, most part time jobs have contracts and employers expect you to work accordingly and not "running" away coz you don't like the job or you're just being nuts! This is definately NOT Malaysia. Malaysian employers are lenient... so, you'll get what I mean. I'll be here in Melb till GOD knows when... but I can't find any jobs. Its hard. I couldn't imagine if I'm hunting for a JOB when I'm done with studies. You know what? I should quit complaining and do something about this holiday. Yes I'll... or else my butt going to make a huge hole on the preciousss chair!
1 comments:
hehehe... sure,we'll get crazy together lah... btw,lidwina wants to club this weekend.. interested?
Post a Comment