Monday, December 12, 2005

waiting for my verdict...

Currently, I'm right in front of the uni's comlab, waiting for emails regarding my final exam result. I came all the way from the city to discuss the remarking matter with concerned people. *sigh* They are taking their time to do things, while I desperately need to know it soon. I don't want to bring back this crappy issue. Most probably I'll camp in my uni till 5pm when the office is closed. The internet connection back in where I'm going to stay tonight is totally down. So, I've decided to come over to uni and hang around. No one's around. I'm surprised though, that Monash International Inc. (MI) office is closing down. According to my ex-ISA prez, MI will be "vanished". Apparently, MI staffs are not happy with the new management as they are no longer a unit, but under some other leader. Basically, MI needs to be refurbished. Oh well, poor thing all of the future and current international students studying in this campus. Anyway, I hope they settle things out before the new semester starts. To those who're leaving the campus for good, maybe you'd like to send an email to the staffs, asking them how things will be in the future. After all, now they are the one who need our support.

0 comments: