Yesterday I went for my x-ray checkup at one of the nearest hospital in town. This was done due to the visa extension that I needed. The next thing would be a thorough medical checkup with a local doctor. As I was filling up the forms at my own time, there is a question that asked about how much alcohol do I consume, if I really do. I used to crossed "X" / big "NO" for it but I think this time I have to be honest. Its crazy I tell you. I don't know how much much I consumed the last 2 1/2 years now. I mean I think it is plenty. *lols* Anyway, if per occassion, how much would I be consuming? Lets see... 1..2..3...4...shots? I'm still figuring out. I'd better be aware how alcohol can damage myself. I came across a pamplet that writes about HOW SHOULD YOU COUNT YOUR DRINKS for better health. It caught my attention coz that was what I needed to think all over to fill in the blank in my medical form. I have to admit that for the past 2 1/2 years living in Australia, I socialize a lot and that means more drinking sessions involve. I'm definately not addictive to alcohol, thank GOD! else, I'll be in the counselling room, in need to battle excessive drinkings. Well, that's way beyond the point of me to do so. *hee hee hee* So guys and girls, control your drinking amount & you can have all the fun you want without feeling hung over the next bloody morning!
1 comments:
Some how, I can't picture you as the accidental drunken master. You will always have the good girl imagine in me.
Post a Comment