Monday, March 20, 2006

good weekend student

Last weekend was a total geeky weekend as I did my "homework" and revision like some kinda nerd. Gee, since when I'm ever that type of person? NEVER. I mean, it's not that I don't give a shiit of my studies but I'm always the take-it-easy person throughout my study years. Heeheehee... yeah, I'm not really into studies, but hey I've been doing alright and here I am... in UNI! I'm surely proud of that. Sometimes, I feel that I'm lucky to be sittting here, typing all this silly rumbles & thoughts about my life. If I hadn't got that chance, I'd probably be doing something else by now.. maybe a "cha kuey-teow" gal at the corner street of Melaka... well, no offence to the hawkers, but you know what I mean... Just imagine a young gal standing at the corner street not being able to step into uni. That's like... so devastating. Anyway, this semester might turned out as if I needed a hardcore punishment for whatever HELL I did last year. STUDY comes first! *lol*

0 comments: