I was trying my luck for a part-time/casual job in my campus e.g library. Unfortunately, they have "enough" staffs around... as if, I can see trolleys of books along the side walls. I think they didn't want students' help, rather they wanted a permanent worker. I've been looking in the local newspaper, Latrobe Valley Express and I still can't find any suitable ones, except there are cashier vacancies at the nearby supermarket which is situated 800 metres from my uni. I think cashier work has to follow a certain timetable given by the management. So I thought it'd be a bad idea to work there too. I think I'll have to postpone the idea of working this sem. Perhaps after this sem I'd be able to devote my time to do extra work & gain some income. That should be the way... Meanwhile, undertaking 3 busy units have been occupying my schedule till I didn't take good care of myself. Damn constipation! Already lacked of good food >.<
0 comments:
Post a Comment